Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Decorating the Bookstore

The last couple years we've been putting up our pre-lit Christmas tree here at the Warner Robins store.  This year we had no room for a tree so I was going to do some other decorations around the store.

This is as far as I've gotten:


I was going to put up a quote from How the Grinch Stole Christmas on our chalkboard, but that hasn't happened {yet}.  These are the quotes we have up now:

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me" -C.S. Lewis

"No man can be called friendless who has God and the companionship of good books."  Elizabeth Barrett Browning

I may not be posting tomorrow because I'll be home all day getting the upstairs ready for company next week (can you believe Christmas is next week?!?!).  Are you ready for Christmas?

4 comments:

Wendy said...

What fun!! Madeline would be in heaven!! She loves to read!! Can you buy your books online or just in the store?
Any good suggestions for a 13 year old?
Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

Were these up when I was in there this morning? If so, I'm really unobservant! The Lewis quote is one of my favorites :)

Amy @ Design-Aholic said...

I'm so not ready for Christmas! Ack! Love the store photo!

Stephanie said...

You are living my dream- owning a bookstore!
I love it.