Saturday, December 12, 2009

Another Ornament and a Sneak Peak

Yesterday I got my ornament from the exchange I participated in.  My swap partner lives in England and so here is my British penguin.  Is he not the CUTEST thing?  She sent me some chocolate, too, which means she's my new BFF.  A million thanks!  (And I think I just figured out how to take the perfect blurry lights Christmas tree picture!)



And we are all set for our Christmas party tonight.  I'm planning on taking lots of pictures of all around our house since Monday is The Nester's Christmas Tour of Homes and Kim's Dare to Deck the Halls.  Here is a sneak peak of the right side of our fireplace.  Thin styrofoam snowflakes from The Dollar Tree 6/$1.00 and stockings Shane and I bought last year at Cracker Barrel. 


Come back Monday--I can't wait to show you the rest of our house downstairs.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a cute ornament! All the way from England...so special!