Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pictures!

We Shane finally found the extension thing to the memory stick so I can put it straight into my computer.  I know all my loyal readers are I am so excited...

Sorry if some of these are blurry, I should mention that I'm not the best photographer.

Anyway, here are the pictures from my version of this on Centsational Girl's blog
I started out with gold keys and embroidered pictures:


So I took apart the frames:



Spray painted the frames and keys:



Added some scrapbook paper as a background and glued on the keys:



TADA!



Now I just have to add the ribbon to the top to hang them up!

Here's another picture--my fall decor (yes, it's just the one picture, how much fall decorating do you think I've done?).  Remember the little plate I got at the fair?


Speaking of getting up the nerve to paint Shane's grandmother hutch (weren't we?)...Centsational Girl is having a givaway for a $50 gift certificate to cabinetknob.com.  Winning would certainly give me the motivation to brave the hutch!

No comments: