Thursday, October 1, 2009

THE BEST HUSBAND!


Last night Shane got home just after I did--with flowers! Just-because flowers, which everyone knows are the best kind of all. They were pretty fall colors, too. PLUS, he'd gone to the grocery store and actually bought groceries! Milk, frozen pizza, sandwich meat, grapefruit juice, shredded and block cheese...the whole nine yards! Yes, the grapefruit juice is pretty random (as in, I don't think we've ever had it in our house before) but whatever--he could have brought home a live pig and I wouldn't have cared (I would have named that pig Snorkles, though). Anyway, what a sweet husband I have! I made him take a picture of me with my flowers last night but I still can't find my camera cord to upload pictures to the computer--missing for about 3 weeks now!

No comments: