Friday, October 23, 2009

A Little Inspiration

Well, I did not get my haircut as planned yesterday--hopefully it will happen next week today (just called).  Sorry to let you down, Lilly from Cold Case.

I've been needing something to do with all the shelf/wall boxes (what are these called, anyway?) that I've collected over the years.  Some of them were hand-me-downs and some were given as wedding presents.  Some I have no idea where they came from.  Anyway, check out this pictures from Room to Inspire.



My shelves, etc. don't all match but maybe I can paint them or do something so that they look like they could.

1 comment:

Room to Inspire said...

I just love how my friend displayed her photos in this picture. This is at the top of her staircase and they look great up-close and at the bottom of the stairs. I can't wait to see how your project turns out!

Chelsea