Friday, October 9, 2009

The Fair's in Town!

The Georgia National Fair is here!

We didn't get to go last year--I'm sure we were just to busy/tired to get over there until it was too late. I do remember going the first year we were married, though. We ate and ate and ate.

We had hardly any money but while we were in line for corndogs we found a $20 on the ground! We were SO excited. I even headed over to my old blog and tracked down the entry I made the next day about what we ate! So here it is...wonder if we'll be able to top it this year.

Food we ate at the fair:
1 corndog each
1 funnel cake, shared
1 snow cone, shared (acutally, it was more Slushie-like)
1 candy apple, Abbey
1 hamburger, Shane
1 bag boiled peanuts, shared
1 slice pizza, Shane
1 lemonade, Abbey

This was back in 2006. The only thing I remember eating in 2007 was some AMAZING peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream. I think Southside Baptist Church does that booth every year--I'll be on the lookout!

No comments: