Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Day Plans

Here's what Shane and I are doing for Thanksgiving:






The End.  We're doing nothing.  I.CANNOT.WAIT.

I'm probably going to be away from my blog until next Monday.  Tomorrow I have to wrap up a lot of different things here at the store in preparation of being off Thursday and then we'll do a big sale at the bookstores Friday and Saturday.  Hopefully business will be good and I won't have time to even think of posting (or if I do I'll be too tired).

I do have a couple projects in the works...this is one of them...(this one is from here.)

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

Holy swoonalicious!

I am LOVING that globe bowl. The search is ON!

Shannan Martin said...

Holy swoonalicious! I LOVE that globe bowl! The search is ON!