Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Monday!

I had a nice and productive weekend.  I was going to tell you a little about it today, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow.  I want to talk about a couple GREAT blogs today.

First up is Room to Inspire she's not only one of my TWO followers (my husband is the other one) she also has a great blog and is hosting a givaway today in honor of her 100th post.  Make sure to check out the rest of her blog.  She get the BEST stuff at Goodwill and always knows exactly what to do with it! 

Next up is Pure Style Home with her kitchen redo.  I'll just say white+black+green+open shelving+chandelier+she has a fake plant+she loves soup = I wish she was my friend in real life!

In other news, I bought my first apothecary jar today!  Found at Goodwill for $1.21...I was so excited I almost started giggling in the store.   But I didn't.  Instead I paid for it and a little white pitcher I got for $0.59 and got out of there.  Got in my car.  Giggled.  Mine looks almost nothing like the one in this picture, apart from it being glass, lidded, and stemmed.  But this one is cute and kind curvy, huh?  And also $135.  No thanks.

1 comment:

Room to Inspire said...

Thanks for the shout out! I want to see the apothecary jar - sounds like a score for $1.21!

Chelsea