Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Tiny Lamp Project and a Book

Here's a little lamp I bought for $1.00 and painted Rustoleum Light Sage (on clearance at Hobby Lobby for $1.79, I guess on clearance means it's discontinued?).  It's not a bold color, but I like it better than the stark white.


Here it is in the kitchen!


In other (and much more exciting) news, my friend April from A Writer's Journey has a book coming out in November!  I met her through our bookstores and I guess I could call her a customer, but I'll go with friend, because that's how I think of her.  Anyway, she wrote a book and brought me a review copy to read and I'm probably going to stay up all night reading it because I am so excited!!!  (Hope you don't mind me using your picture, April!)
Bye!  I'm off to read!

No comments: