Thursday, March 11, 2010

This morning was...

wonderful and terrible.  Shane and I both had the morning off for the first time since...well, ever.  It was nice getting to spend extra time together, especially since we got some sad news from some close friends.  And then more bad news from other friends.  And then more bad news.  It's just not the best day.

We went to Lane for lunch, a treat which we both enjoyed...Shane had never been and I hadn't been in several years.  Here's Shane trying to ignore me while I take pictures...
I have the best husband.

Not much else to say...my heart is too heavy to make sure this post makes sense or even care.  Please pray for Rachel and Ben who lost their unborn baby yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.