Monday, January 18, 2010

Currently Reading

I kept hearing about this book after I read Graceling last year and loved it so much.  So when I got a copy of Princess Ben in at the store, I saved it for myself to read.  It's not my favorite, but it's pretty funny and lighthearted so it's a good right-before-bed read.


At work I'm reading Friday Night Lights.  Partly because it's on the reading list for one of the high schools around here and I want to be able to recommend it.  Mostly because I'm obsessed with the tv show.  Seriously.  I love it.


In my car, I'm listening to Born to Run.  I've had a couple customers ask for this one so it got me curious.  I'm about 1/4 through it and really enjoying it.  Definitely glad I got it in audio and I'm not trying to read it.
 

In other news, two of my favorite people in the whole wide world are coming to visit today.  My Uncle Paul and Aunt Laura, who are missionaries in Argentina are on furlough and coming by.  Hooray!

Linked to J. Kaye's Book Blog for What are you reading Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friday Night Lights is a book I wanted to read last year and never could find the time. Maybe this year...

Have fun reading this week!