Monday, August 17, 2009

Whew!



Last week was a bit of a blur. Courtney and Victor came in Tuesday afternoon right on schedule and we had the ribbon cutting at 4:00. I think we had about 50-60 people here, including church family, friends, customer, and Chamber of Commerce members from Byron and Warner Robins. We had a great time!




We also had GREAT, AMAZING, WONDERFUL cake -



See the little bookworm? How adorable is he?

Victor and Courtney went with me to the Warner Robins store Wed, Thurs, and Fri and then I took them up to the airport Friday evening. We had a great visit with them and are already looking forward to seeing them at Christmas.

Today is a rainy, catch-up Monday (since I got basically just the bare essentials done at the store last week) but I do have something to look forward to, because my birthday purse is on its way. I ordered it from Etsy and am so pleased about the style, price, and seller. In fact, the girl I bought it from has a blog where she does all sorts of giveaways, so I'm not entered to win this amazing apron:

Check out her blog at http://sewcuteshop.typepad.com/sewcuteshop/. She's also doing something called a Green Swap I'm going to try out. Connecting with new people is just too tempting! (As is an excuse to shop and get free stuff!)

No comments: